Welcome

My life has been crazy lately. I feel like I'm on a speeding roller coaster that won't end. As I browsed the Internet the other day I read a quote that really struck a chord:
"A person can get so caught up in one’s work, obligations and duties that the truly important parts of one’s self become lost."
It made me realize that I do feel lost. As I get older I realize that sometimes I worry so much about things being perfect that I miss the little things that matter most. I've decided to change that. I'm going to start to let go, live in the moment, and find things that make me happy. One of my first resolutions is to travel more. Traveling makes me happy. Really happy. I'm going to use this blog to encourage myself to explore new places and share my experiences with you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Weekend Wanderlust © 2012 | Back to top