I'm headed to Hawaii! I almost can't believe it. It's one of those places that I always wanted to visit, but never thought I'd go. My friend Suzanne is attending a conference in Honolulu in March and suggested that I meet her. I thought about it, but just didn't see it happening. There's so much going on at work, and the flights were expensive. I had almost put it completely out of my mind until my Mom and I went to lunch one day. She told me about a business trip she has coming up and that my Dad would be joining her for some fun and relaxation. I told her about Hawaii and she pounced, almost nagging me to make it happen. I think she knows how badly I could use the getaway. So—I figured out my finances, requested the time off, and booked my flight! I am more excited than words can say.
Aloha From Hawaii
14 years ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment